Skip to content
- September 16, 2021 – Partnerships recertified as a Medical Model – CAADCCertificationLetter2021
- April, 2021 – Temple Beth Sholom Hamden Social Action Committee donated ShopRite gift cards, to help provide items needed at the center for lunch and other activities for clients.
- Apr 22, 2021 – Collection effort by the Hamden Woman’s Club aids Partnerships https://www.nhregister.com/metro/article/Collection-effort-aids-Partnerships-Adult-Day-16118324.php
- Jan 7, 2021 – Office of the Mayor Reminder. Pop-Up COVID-19 Testing at 60 Putnam Avenue, Hamden
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30am-4:30pm throughout January 2021.
- Dec 13, 2020 – Partnerships recertified as a Medical Model – CAADC Certification Letter 2020
- Nov 2, 2020 – Dance for PD class recording:
Access Passcode: PD11220!
- October 4, 2020 – Party with a Purpose on Sunday. Click to see Details – Menu – Donate – RSVP
- September 11, 2020 – If you need financial aid to attend Partnerships, consider applying for a Phelps Grant.
- August 21, 2020 – Job Opening for Volunteer Recruiter. Visit Involvement/Job Openings
- July 6, 2020 – WE ARE OPEN! Welcome back.
- June 24, 2020
We will be posting information on our Facebook Page over the next two weeks as we get ready to re-open on July 6th!! Like our Page and check in for updates. Looking forward to seeing you all again!
- OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE – PARTNERSHIPS ADC follows guidance from CAADS (Connecticut Association of Adult Day Services) and the recommendations of the Town of Hamden with regard to maintaining a safe environment for our Clients and Staff. Details are available from the Partnerships office.