- January 19, 2023 – Is Adult Day Care Right for Your Loved One?
Cheaper than a health aide, the daily activities help reduce social isolation and physical deterioration in those with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other diseases. After Susan Law’s husband, John, was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s disease, she felt as if she was abandoning him every day that she went to work.
October 26, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s Communication Education Program.
Communications is more than just talking and listening – it’s also about sending and receiving messages through attitude, tone of voice, and body language.. As the disease progresses, individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other dementias loose the ability to use words, but families can find new ways to connect.
Join us to learn how to interpret the verbal and behavioral communication, and identify strategies to help you connect and communicate at each stage of the disease.
FREE Registration at (203) 248-8854
- September 25, 2022 –
Walk to End Alzheimer’s! Join our team and on Sunday, Sept. 25, starting around 8:30am, stop by Partnerships table as we take part in the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® – the world’s largest fundraiser for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.We are proud to be a GOLD level sponsor!This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease. more info at: https://act.alz.org/
- September 16, 2021 – Partnerships recertified as a Medical Model – CAADCCertificationLetter2021
- April, 2021 – Temple Beth Sholom Hamden Social Action Committee donated ShopRite gift cards, to help provide items needed at the center for lunch and other activities for clients.
- Apr 22, 2021 – Collection effort by the Hamden Woman’s Club aids Partnerships https://www.nhregister.com/metro/article/Collection-effort-aids-Partnerships-Adult-Day-16118324.php
- Jan 7, 2021 – Office of the Mayor Reminder. Pop-Up COVID-19 Testing at 60 Putnam Avenue, Hamden
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30am-4:30pm throughout January 2021.
- Dec 13, 2020 – Partnerships recertified as a Medical Model – CAADC Certification Letter 2020
- Nov 2, 2020 – Dance for PD class recording:
Access Passcode: PD11220!
- October 4, 2020 – Party with a Purpose on Sunday. Click to see Details – Menu – Donate – RSVP
- September 11, 2020 – If you need financial aid to attend Partnerships, consider applying for a Phelps Grant.
- August 21, 2020 – Job Opening for Volunteer Recruiter. Visit Involvement/Job Openings
- July 6, 2020 – WE ARE OPEN! Welcome back.
- June 24, 2020
We will be posting information on our Facebook Page over the next two weeks as we get ready to re-open on July 6th!! Like our Page and check in for updates. Looking forward to seeing you all again!
- OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE – PARTNERSHIPS ADC follows guidance from CAADS (Connecticut Association of Adult Day Services) and the recommendations of the Town of Hamden with regard to maintaining a safe environment for our Clients and Staff. Details are available from the Partnerships office.